Sunday, March 17, 2013

Office foods

I work in an office environment as Administrative Support. I find that there are many temptations in an office environment; tray of donuts, Christmas chocolates, left over pizza from a meeting etc.

I love to bake, and it was starting to bother me that I wasn't baking and sharing my sweet treats. I then realized it's the time in the kitchen I love. In addition, it's spreading joy when offering people a treat. 
I decided that this didn't need to stop.

For valentines day I brought into a meeting; a heart shaped tray of strawberries with a few Hershey kisses on the side. Everyone was so grateful, and it looked so lovely!


Recently, I brought in a large container of homemade veggie soup I had made in my crock pot. They loved it!

On some occasions it is my task to order food for a meeting. I make sure there are plenty of healthy choices available. 

There are still tray of donuts and chocolates laying around on certain days at work. I choose to ignore them now, and tell myself that it's just not worth it.





No comments:

Post a Comment